Thursday, April 10, 2014

Post Number 1

Hello!

My name is Rob and I'm ready to share my experiences running with you. I haven't always been a runner. In fact, like the average person, my running fits into my life whenever it can. I began running in 2002, with my high school friend and avid runner Matt. Back then I could barley make it a mile, so nearly 12 years later when I ran my first half marathon no one was more shocked than myself. 

There have been a lot of ups and downs in my running career in those 12 years and I hope to share them through this blog. I'm going to apply my running mantra, "Patience and Consistency," to my blogging. So bear with me as I figure out this whole blog thing. 

Rob


My wife Courtney and I finishing the Mini Mussell, our first sprint distance triathlon.
(All that swimming, biking and running makes you look gross in pictures doesn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment